War Alliance Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Alliance Homepage

War is the continuation of diplomacy by more direct means.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin

DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Empty
PostSubject: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 am

Let's start putting some loot in here...it might attract some patrons.

BARKEEP, get me a Captain Morgan...I'm feeling a bit of the Captain in me today *puts his foot up on a stool and leans forward, pointing at the bartender* ...but none of that cheap TA ripoff booze...just the real deal!

pirat

Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Waste of Rent   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 am

*Looks around lifting an eyepatch to get a better look*

Geez...not a cheap whore in sight...how DO you stay in business?!?

*takes a sip of rum*

Guess I'll have to bring in a few girls from my harem for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

.........mmm........yeah.......I know they put worms in tequila but cockroaches are a new for me..........

*hesitant about drinking the shot now*
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

.........so......pharaoh does those pile of dry wall crumbles count as loot?..........
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 am

Hell, it wouldn't be such a piratey hang-out if twas clean *laughs*

Our next raid, I think we'll pick us up some nice farmer's daughters ta liven the place up a bit, eh? *flips eyepatch back down, takes a draught and smacks his lips with a contented sigh* Yep...turn this place into a right fine resort...walks over and kicks the jukebox, which begins to play "Magic Carpet Ride" and flips the barkeep a coin, pointing with his thumb back at the jukebox then nodding says "keep the change."
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm

......he says its a dollar twenty-five...........
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am

Bite...okay...I was going to say "me," but bite the coin hose-head. It's gold. Now look at the picture on it...oh...that's right. It looks like me...Oh...*takes the eyepatch off* there...see? I could've bought this place for the tip I just gave you, so get some women in here. The next time I show up, i want stripper poles and lap dances *laughs* ...oh yeah...and better swill...I wouldn't serve thast stuff to my farmer's pigs in their slops. *whispers* we actually use whiskey for that, nut rum...*shrugs putting the eyepatch back on*
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm

.......now he says he's not gonna break it cause he doesn't have enough ones, but he he will see bout getin some wenches he says he can get over a thousand Shorty's after shipping and handling they can arrive next week. Till then ur gonna have to settle for just a picture of one'em.............

DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Yhst-86834354218813_2068_376478
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 pm

LMAO...Now what in the HELL do ya expect me ta do with THAT thing?!?

pirat
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Let alone a thousand of 'em...and if ya expect I'm gonna be doing anything with that lad, ya'd best be thinking of using it on yerself first...

farao
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:05 pm

............(>_>)...........(<_<).............

.............I'm taking over this dump! and first thing I declare is I install a junk box!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>........................
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:30 pm

DAMN! Okay...whoever booked GUNS _N_ Roses for this gig just got a promotion!

What the hell...was that a GIRL outside or a guy dressed up to look like a girl?

Whatever...ROCK ON!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 pm

...YEAH I there was a slash fan somewhere in here lol.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...   DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMN...Waste of rent if you ask me...
Page 1 of 1