War Alliance Homepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Alliance Homepage

War is the continuation of diplomacy by more direct means.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pharaoh
Admin

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Empty
PostSubject: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 am

Due to Popular Demand, Pharaoh, with funding from the WAR CHEST, is proud to announce the WAR ROOM LOUNGE, where anyone can talk with anyone about anything...not necessarily about WAR or even Ogame. Real life relaxation in a virtual setting...so hang out, relax, dance or do whatever...but please...if you insist on taking things to an orgy status, please get a room!

lol!

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
lazurus

PostSubject: Re: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

sorry guys but do to budget cuts we're going to have to sell off the furniture in the war room. i suppose we can let you keep a couple of the folding chairs and the fan that whines when it's turning left, but the rest is needed for the war effort. i know i know we just got the couch and big screen but unfortunately someone got them on a store credit card and if we don't send them back in the next 5 days we'll have to sell off a couple planets to pay the interest each week. now if anyone has a big box they can bring in our new members initiation can include acting out the full extended BBC broadcast version of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. and remember i want to FEEL the outrage,depression and confusion that come with such a literary classic. otherwise who's up for watching the water stain from the leak in the ceiling? anyone? we got some intense action going. i think we might get 2 mm more this week.
Back to top Go down
Pharaoh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

I'd like to unleash some frustration on Fury...WHAT is up with just deleting an account with 1.7M in points?!? What a shithead...I'm gonna go complain to Miles about giving up his account <lol>

Pharaoh
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm

*gauges Pharaoh's frustration on a scouter*........"ITS OVER 9000!!!!"..........(sorry a lapse of stupidity took over).........
Back to top Go down
Hyotoshi

Hyotoshi

PostSubject: Re: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:58 pm

..........(>.>) (<.<)...........Hello - ello -lo -lo- lo.........man that water stain is growing, who's been putting miracle grow on it?.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND   DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War Alliance Homepage :: For External Use :: The WAR ROOM Lounge - Where Warriors Hang Out-
Jump to: